New Object: Glowring™ Acoustic Pendant
We are delighted to announce the release of our first Acoustic Solution – Glowring™ Acoustic! A combination of the Glowring™ pendant and a 12mm PET felt acoustic panel, Glowring™ Acoustic works as both a high-performance decorative luminaire and sound absorbing acoustic option.
Glowring™ Acoustic is a compelling solution for mitigating reverberated sound and controlling ambient noise in open spaces – all while providing beautiful aesthetics and excellent performance.
The precision CNC cut acoustic material contains a minimum of 75% recycled post-consumer material and has an NRC rating of 0.85. It contains no adhesives or chemicals – making it 100% recyclable. Six standard colors are offered, with additional colors available upon request.
Glowring™ Acoustic is available in 24″, 36″, 48″, 60″, and 72″ diameters and 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K color temperatures with 80+ CRI.
- Six standard colors; additional colors available upon request
- Seamless 12mm PET felt acoustic panel affixed to a one-piece molded 4″ x 4″ profile acrylic diffuser (4”x4” cross section)
- Acoustic felt provides accent color and texture to balance out hard surfaces
- Diameters of 24″, 36″, 48″, 60″, and 72″ (all standard colors available up to 48″; grey acoustic available up to 72″)
- Standard option for Glowring Pendant, but available as a modification for Glowring Recessed
- Acoustic felt material rated with a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.85
- Felt surface absorbs sound from above and below the fixture
- Reduced reverberation contributes to an improved experience
- Environmentally friendly – acoustic material is made from 75% post-consumer recycled material with zero adhesives or chemicals – making them completely recyclable
More information, including acoustic testing, is available on our Product Page.