New Product Focus – Sky’s the limit with SKYLINE™
The applications really are endless with OCL’s latest SKYLINE™ linear series. SKYLINE’s cutting-edge lensing solution offers seam-free corners, superior LED protection and uninterrupted illumination — all from it’s slender 2.5″ aperture. Its minimal linear profile can be connected to create long, continuous lines of light with inside, outside, flat or even custom-angled corners.
Skyline offers countless possibilities to provide an elegant yet generous line of light in any architectural space — including wet location. Just imagine the unprecedented freedom in design and application — canopies, exterior stairwells, facade detailing and decorative patterns.
An evolution of the UNA™ WET series, SKYLINE™ officially debuted at LIGHTFAIR 2018 in May. Advancements in engineering and design have made the SKYLINE™ more efficient and durable, higher performance, yet priced to sell.
Why Choose SKYLINE™?
- Innovative design minimizes seams with zero light leaks, while keeping bugs and debris out, and eliminating gaskets
- Uninterrupted illumination for flawless lines of light with customizable lengths and corner angles
- High-efficiency performance — up to 72 lm/W
- Generous amounts of dimmable light — up to 1,000 lm/foot
- Field replaceable light source assembly sections and integral drivers
- Durable aesthetics utilizing encapsulated LED boards and wet listed drivers to minimize LED failure from water intrusion
- Priced to sell